CUSTOM and TEMPLATE
Photo Video Montage Slideshows
to watch on your computer, smartphone, tablet, television, and to project at a party or event
How It Works and What You Get
Here's how to get your photos transformed into an unforgettable photo video slideshow.
YOU CAN USE PHOTOS THAT ARE PRINTS
1. Gather together your printed photos
2. Arrange them in their order of appearance in the show
3. Number the photos on the back of prints - can use post-it notes
4. Put prints in a folder, Ziploc bag, box, or big envelope
5. I will professionally scan them
YOU CAN USE SOME (or all) DIGITAL PHOTOS
1. Put chosen photos into one folder on your computer or device or in a cloud service.
2. If possible, rename each photo to #1, 2, 3, etc.
2. Email the photos to me or...
3. Email me a link to your cloud storage, like Dropbox, iCloud, Google Drive, One Drive, etc.
YOU CAN USE OLD SLIDES AND NEGATIVES
1. I will professionally scan them
2. Number them (can use Post-it Notes) for the place in the show
WHAT ABOUT THE MUSIC?
1. Choose your favorite songs
2. Each music minute = 6-10 photos (based on how many people in photo)
3. 10 minutes = about 100 photos
CHOOSING THE SONGS
1. Choose your favorites as long as you don't plan on posting your slideshow on Facebook or YouTube where copyright laws prohibit many popular songs.
2. Vocals or instrumentals, to your taste
3. Consult the Internet for songs popular during the era of the photos
4. I don't recommend song titles although we can talk it over to give you ideas.
ACQUIRING THE SONGS
1. Buy them yourself from iTunes, Amazon, etc.
2. Buy them as an audio CD
GETTING SONGS TO ME
1. Email the song files to me or
2. Bring me the actual music CDs or
3. Burn an audio CD of the songs and give it to me or
4. Put the song files on a USB thumb drive or a data CD
FOR DVD SHOWS
Choose desired photos and text
- for the case cover
- for the disc surface
- for the beginning of the show
- for the ending of the show
Carole will create a custom, one-of-a-kind photo show for you to share with family, friends, co-workers, school mates, team mates, etc. Use it as publicity for your business on your website or social media. Get it as a DVD or a video file. Watch it on your television, computer, smartphone, tablet, or project it at an event.
$2 per photo, print, or digital image
(scanning included where necessary)
$2 per digital video clip
$5 and up to use part of a video from your old movies or VHS tapes - which you've already had transferred to digital format
$1 each for more than 2 titles
$5 per song (or free if you give me the actual song file)
$15 for a video file on our USB thumb drive
$15 each for additional DVD with personalized DVD cases
$15 for a USB thumb drive with all the photos (desirable when many photos have been fixed up in Photoshop)
NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR FIXING UP YOUR IMAGES IN PHOTOSHOP - IT IS WHAT MAKES OUR SHOWS THE BEST!
Plan on 7 to 10 photos per minute of music.
Each photo will be visible for an amount of time based on how many people are in it.
A large group of people may use up 15 seconds of time, but one person only 5 seconds.
If you have many photos with more than 2 people, plan on 8 or fewer photos per minute.
Since each show is custom made just for you, I can slow down or speed up your photos to suit your taste.